- Preventive Care
- Aspects of dentistry concerned with promoting good oral health by preventing or reducing the onset of diseases or injuries.
- Children's Dental Care
- In general between the ages of two and three years old is the appropriate time for a child's first dental visit. Each child is different and it is more important that the child has a good, successful experience rather than what is accomplished at the first visit.
- Non-Surgical Gum Therapy
- This periodontal treatment is used to remove plaque and calculus (tartar) beneath the gum line. A local anesthetic (Novacaine) is used to prevent any discomfort.
- Tooth Colored Fillings
- A tooth colored filling that is chemically bonded to the tooth.
- Cosmetic Care
- Various services (whitening, bonding, veneer, crowns) used to improve the esthetic appearance of the teeth.
- Root Canal Therapy
- Removal of the diseased or dead pulp tissue from a tooth. Endodontic therapy is another term for root canal treatment.
- Crowns and Bridges
- A Crown is an artificial tooth covering that covers all the way around the tooth. Also called a "cap", crowns can be made porcelain, ceramic or metal. Bridges are artificial teeth that are permanently cemented onto adjacent teeth to replace missing teeth.
- Partial and Complete Dentures
- A removable device that replaces missing teeth. Partial dentures are held in place by wire clasps. Sometimes referred to as a "plate", a complete denture is made when all the upper or lower teeth are missing.
- The removal of a tooth.
Mention our website when you call for an appointment and receive a $50.00 credit to your account.
Appointments are avaiable
Tuesday through Friday
as early as 7:30 A.M.